The 2020 HR Florida Conference & Expo is certified for 16 general SHRM PDCs and 16 HRCI re-certification credits. For the listing of all Concurrent Sessions, click here.
In addition, the following select classes were available for BUSINESS credits.
- HR Analytics: A Proactive Approach to Improve Business Outcomes.
- Online Reputation Means Business: Strategies to Avoid Digital Damage and Defend Your Business
- HR Metrics that Matter & Making Metrics Matter
- Critical Thinking
- Developing Business Acumen (2 hours)
- How to Be a True HR Business Partner
- Ensuring HR is Present in the Strategic Planning Process
- The Art and Science of Critical Thinking
- The Future of HR: Strategic partnerships that create acquisition, engagement and retention solutions (2 hours)
- The workforce of the future is built on a new ROI
- HR Metrics Matter
- HR’s Strategic Role in Accelerating Business Transformation
- ABC’s and 123’s of Accounting for the HR Professional
- Enforcement and Defense of Restrictive Covenants in the New Normal
Re-certification Codes for both SHRM PDCs and HRCI Re-certification Credits will be provided in a follow-up e-mail to all attendees on September 11, 2020.
For information on loading BUSINESS credits to your HRCI re-certification portal, please click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.