The HR Florida Conference & Expo is the largest HR event in the Southeast, giving exhibitors and sponsors an unparalleled opportunity to network with 2,000 + Human Resources professionals! In addition to having a strong, on-site presence at the conference, sponsorship of our event allows for the promotion of your company brand throughout the HR community in industry publications, websites and social media. Sponsors have increased visibility throughout the event and associated media.
We currently do not have any exhibitor level booths left. We do have a few Bronze level booths and above which you can select today. If you want an exhibitor booth, please email Roger Lear at email@example.com and he will put you on our waiting list. Many times, other sponsors will upgrade which will open up an exhibitor booth. Thank you!
HRFL19 Sponsor Exhibitor Packet for complete sponsor and exhibitor package information.
Expo Hall Floor Plan
Contact Us or Register Now to reserve your choice spot!
(Entrance to Exhibit Hall is between booths 500 and 501)
Expo Hall Hours
Sunday, August 25, 2019
. 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM | Open for Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration, Check In & Set Up
Monday, August 26, 2019
. 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Open for Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration, Check In & Set Up
. 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM | Expo Hall Open to Attendees
. 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM | Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
. 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Expo Hall Open
Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
Take advantage of the Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception on Monday from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Enjoy light appetizers and drinks while browsing through a great assortment of vendors offering the latest human resource related products and services and networking with your human resource colleagues from across the state.
Specialty Sponsor Packages
These exclusive specialty sponsorship packages offer you more bang for your buck and the opportunity to be highly visible throughout the conference. Only one company per sponsorship permitted.
Full package details are available here.
$25,000 - Tuesday Evening Party - Exclusive Sponsor SOLD $17,500 - Monday Evening Party - Exclusive Sponsor SOLD
$15,000 - Sunday Funday Welcome Party - Exclusive Party
$12,000 - Central Park - Exclusive Sponsor SOLD $12,000 - Platinum Plus HR Professional of the Year - Exclusive Sponsor SOLD
$10,000 - Gold Plus Grand Opening Cocktail Reception - Exclusive Sponsor
$5,000 - Gold Plus Mobile App - Exclusive Sponsor SOLD
$5,000 - Bronze Plus Volunteer Gift - Exclusive Sponsor
We are excited to offer sponsorship of additional high profile, key products and services. Purchase ala carte or as an add-on to your exhibitor or sponsorship package to better build your brand awareness throughout the conference!
Full package details are available here.
$10,000 - Coffee Service - Exclusive Sponsorship
$7,500 - Tote Bags - Exclusive Sponsorship
$3,500 - Conference Notebooks - Exclusive Sponsorship
$2,500 - Expo Hall Game Card - Exclusive Sponsorship
$1,000 - SHRM Store - Exclusive Sponsorship
$500 Exhibitor/$1000 Non-Exhibitor - Bag Stuffer
E-Mail Marketing Policy
The HR Florida State Council Email Marketing Policy applies to all conference sponsors and to exhibitors who opt to purchase or are provided the attendee roster.
- Regarding e-mail follow-up, all communication must comply with national CAN-SPAM regulations and include an opt-out link as a courtesy to all event registrants. For more information regarding CAN-SPAM regulations, go to: http://www.spamlaws.com/state/fl.shtml.
- Pre-conference participant and vendor list e-mail marketing is limited to one (1) message per event registrant up to the event date of August 24, 2019.
- Post-conference participant and vendor list e-mail marketing is limited to three (3) messages per event registrant for DIAMOND PLUS, DIAMOND and PLATINUM sponsors and two (2) messages per event registrant for GOLD PLUS, GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE PLUS and BRONZE sponsors after the event date of August 30, 2019.
- Electronic pre/post conference participant and vendor list sharing is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the HR Florida logo included in any/all communication (electronic or otherwise) is strictly prohibited.