2020 Call For Speakers Now Open Click HERE to submit your proposal!
**The 2020 Call For Presentations will close on February 15, 2020**
The HR Florida State Council provides an outstanding opportunity for speakers to increase their visibility and establish valuable contacts with a targeted HR audience at this annual conference. Following are guidelines for speakers at the HR Florida Conference & Expo:
- Speakers are eligible for up to $175 reimbursement toward hotel stay (documentation required).
- Although speakers are not to “sell” products or services through presentations, feel free to leave business cards for attendees so that they may contact you after the conference.
- Please let us know of any changes to your presentation as soon as possible so that the correct information is listed in our conference program and on the mobile app.
- You will not conduct this exact presentation to a similar Florida SHRM group within 60 days prior to the conference.
- HR Florida is not responsible for shipping or printing charges for presentations, but would be happy to make these available digitally through our mobile app.
- You are responsible for bringing your own presentation and laptop.
Hassle Free Registration
All selected speakers will receive a complimentary full conference registration! This registration includes Concurrent & Masters Sessions, admission to the Expo Hall, Grand Opening Reception, and the Tuesday night event. Please note: Pre-conference workshops and sessions are not included.
All meeting rooms will be set up theater style and will be equipped with the following AV equipment:
- LCD Projector
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Podium with microphone
SHRMSTORE & Book Signings
If you are a published author, HR Florida will make every effort to have your publication available in the conference SHRMStore. The SHRMStore hours will be:
Sunday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Monday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
If you are not contacted by the end of May regarding scheduling a book signing, please contact email@example.com.
All book signings will take place near the SHRMStore located in the City Hall Lobby unless otherwise noted.
HR Florida is going green again this year! We encourage you to do the same and DO NOT print attendee handouts. You will have the ability to upload handouts/presentations files to the conference mobile app for attendee access.
HR Florida has a standard PowerPoint template for all conference presentations. Please download the template below to prepare your presentation:
2020 Template Coming Soon
Speaker Room Hours:
Sunday | 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Monday | 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday | 6:45 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday | 6:45 am – 11:00 am
HRCI & SHRM Body of Knowledge
Click HERE to review HR Certification Institute’s to review specific details on Human Resource Certification Institute’s body of knowledge.
Click HEREto review SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK).
Click HERE to view a side-by-side comparison of the HR Certification Institute and SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK).
Any questions regarding the proposal process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.