2020 Sponsor/Exhibitor Information
Updated June 1, 2020 - The 42nd Annual HR Florida Conference & Expo scheduled for Aug. 30 – Sep 2, at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center is On-Site and On-Line. Rest assured that the HR Florida Council remains diligent in ensuring that the safety and security of our attendees, sponsors/exhibitors, and conference team remains the top priority. Check out the press release here.
The HR Florida Conference & Expo is the largest HR event in the Southeast, giving exhibitors and sponsors an unparalleled opportunity to network with 2,000 + Human Resources professionals! In addition to having a strong, on-site presence at the conference, sponsorship of our event allows for the promotion of your company brand throughout the HR community in industry publications, websites and social media. Sponsors have increased visibility throughout the event and associated media.
All Sponsor/Exhibitor packages are subjects to Terms & Conditions, including the E-mail Marketing Policy. To view, please click here.
Click HERE for the Sponsor Exhibitor Kit
Do you need a copy of our W-9 Form for your records? No problem! Just CLICK HERE to download the W-9 Form.
Expo Hall Floor Plan
Contact Us or Register Now to reserve your choice spot!
(Entrance to Exhibit Hall is between booths 500 and 501)
Expo Hall Hours
Sunday, August 30, 2020
. 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM | Open for Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration, Check In & Set Up
Monday, August 31, 2020
. 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Open for Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration, Check In & Set Up
. 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM | Expo Hall Open to Attendees
. 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM | Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
. 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Expo Hall Open
Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
Take advantage of the Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception on Monday from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Enjoy light appetizers and drinks while browsing through a great assortment of vendors offering the latest human resource related products and services and networking with your human resource colleagues from across the state.
E-Mail Marketing Policy
The HR Florida State Council Email Marketing Policy applies to all conference sponsors and to exhibitors who opt to purchase or are provided the attendee roster.
- Regarding e-mail follow-up, all communication must comply with national CAN-SPAM regulations and include an opt-out link as a courtesy to all event registrants. For more information regarding CAN-SPAM regulations, go to: http://www.spamlaws.com/state/fl.shtml.
- Pre-conference participant and vendor list e-mail marketing is limited to one (1) message per event registrant up to the event date of August 30, 2020.
- Post-conference participant and vendor list e-mail marketing is limited to three (3) messages per event registrant for DIAMOND PLUS, DIAMOND and PLATINUM sponsors and two (2) messages per event registrant for GOLD PLUS, GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE PLUS and BRONZE sponsors after the event date of September 2, 2020.
- Electronic pre/post conference participant and vendor list sharing is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the HR Florida logo included in any/all communication (electronic or otherwise) is strictly prohibited.
No refunds will be made after July 15, 2020. Cancellation requests received after July 15, 2020 will result in HR Florida retaining the entire Exhibit fee. A 75% refund will be made if notification is received in writing prior to July 15, 2020.